SISER GLITTER HEAT TRANSFER VINYL | 12 inch x 12 inch | 150tees
Bling out your apparel with Siser EasyWeed Glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl! Siser Glitter is a dazzling and unique heat transfer vinyl which will add brilliance and maximum sparkle to your designs. The white glitter can also be sublimated onto to add a whole new dimension to your glitter applications. We offer Siser EasyWeed Glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl in over 50 popular colors and by-the-foot rolls and machine cut sheets. This provides our customers with various options to choose from. We also offer heat transfer cover sheets that help make the heat transfer process simple and efficient. Explore the endless possibilities and project options you can create with Siser Glitter heat transfer vinyl.
Siser Glitter Specifications:
- Applies to cotton, polyester, cotton/poly blends and cotton/poly/rayon blends
- CPSIA certified so it's safe for children's apparel
- 12.8 mils (325 microns) thick
- Actual roll width 19.8" with an acceptable variance of +/- 1/4".
- PU (polyurethane) composition
- Has a "sandy" feel to it.
- Not layerable
- No stretchability
- 60° cutting blade is recommended
- Cuttable with laser systems
Glitter is CPSIA Certified, so it’s perfect for decorating children’s clothing and accessories. (CPSIA Certified - This product has been independently lab tested and is Phthalate & Lead compliant and is safe for application on children's products.)
- 100% cotton
- Poly/cotton blends
- 100% polyester
- Set iron dial between Cotton and Linen
- Cover design with Kraft paper or non-stick cover sheet
- Place on flat, hard surface (ironing board not recommended)
- Press iron with medium/firm pressure (do not slide iron)
- Press each section of design for 10-15 seconds
- If areas of design lift after application, replace cover sheet and re-press for 10 seconds
- Peel carrier warm
- Cut in reverse
- Weed excess material
- Preheat garment for 4 seconds
- Apply design at 320°F/160°C
- Use medium/firm pressure for 15-20 seconds
- Peel carrier warm
- Wait 24 hrs before first wash turn garment inside out. Machine wash on COLD with mild detergent.
- NO bleach.
- Dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do NOT dry clean. Instructions apply to the material only.
- Please follow garment washing instructions as well.
- Excellent durability, even after repeated washings.