EasyWeed HTV 15" - Melon
Siser EasyWeed HTV 15" - Melon
- Vinyl Type:Heat Transfer Vinyl - Melon
- Width (In):15 Inches
- Length (In):12 Inches - plus
- Pressing Temperature:305 Deg
- Pressing Time:10-15 Seconds
- Peel:Hot or Cold
Why is EasyWeed our number one selling heat transfer vinyl? Simple, the EasyWeed Advantage! EasyWeed applies at a lower temperature than competitor material, backing can be peeled hot or cold and doesn’t lift during weeding. It’s also extremely durable wash after wash and uses a lower pressure setting for application. EasyWeed is thinner than others on the market and offers a one-second tack application that’s great for multiple layers. EasyWeed has a pressure sensitive carrier that allows you to offer detailed designs on a wide variety of fabrics. EasyWeed can be cut with laser cutting systems.
- Polyurethane, ready-to-cut, custom garment decoration film
- 3.6 mil, Peels HOT or COLD
- Extremely durable, wash after wash. Excellent for multi-color jobs
- Thinner than most films which makes it easier to weed. Applied results light and flexible
- Weed small letters and fine designs easily without losing pieces
- Pressure sensitive carrier
- Medium pressure: 302 degrees F for 10-15 seconds
- Lower pressure than competitor
- Used on 100% polyester, 100% cotton and all poly/cotton blends
Glitter is CPSIA Certified, so it’s perfect for decorating children’s clothing and accessories. (CPSIA Certified - This product has been independently lab tested and is Phthalate & Lead compliant and is safe for application on children's products.)
- 100% cotton
- Poly/cotton blends
- 100% polyester
- Set iron dial between Cotton and Linen
- Cover design with Kraft paper or non-stick cover sheet
- Place on flat, hard surface (ironing board not recommended)
- Press iron with medium/firm pressure (do not slide iron)
- Press each section of design for 10-15 seconds
- If areas of design lift after application, replace cover sheet and re-press for 5-10 seconds
- Peel carrier hot or cold
- Cut in reverse
- Weed excess material
- Preheat garment for 4 seconds
- Apply design at 305°F/150°C
- Use medium pressure for 10-15 seconds
- Peel carrier hot or cold
- Turn garment inside out. Machine wash on COLD with mild detergent.
- NO bleach.
- Dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do NOT dry clean. Instructions apply to the material only.
- Please follow garment washing instructions as well.
- Excellent durability, even after repeated washings.
For best results with layered graphics, always apply layers of like product. For instance, EasyWeed on Easyweed. Mixing thermal transfer films in layered graphics may result in peeling of layers when the garment is laundered.